Lotgenoten forum :Ouderverstoting , P.A.S. Parental alienationsyndrome
Boston Bruins forward Shawn Thornton said Sunday

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // persmededelingen ,media ,boekentips ens
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-01-2019 06:15:54    Onderwerp: Boston Bruins forward Shawn Thornton said Sunday Reageren met citaat
NEW YORK -- Boston Bruins forward Shawn Thornton said Sunday he wont contest a fine of more than $2,800 for squirting water from the bench at Montreal Canadiens defenceman P. Cheap Nike Shox Australia .K. Subban in the final minute of Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. "I obviously got caught up in the moment," Thornton said on an offday at the TD Garden. "Im sorry that this silly incident kind of overshadowed how my teammates played and the great win and how good this series has been. "Theres definitely more important things that we can focus on." The Bruins were leading the Canadiens 4-2 in the final minutes Saturday night when Subban skated past the Boston bench with the puck. Thornton squirted water at the Montreal defenceman, hitting him in the face shield. Angered, Subban approached the bench and exchanged words with Thornton. He then went to complain to the referee. "Somebody sprayed water on my visor at the end of the game. I couldnt see out of half of it," Subban said after the game, acknowledging the incident, while annoying, did not affect the outcome. "I dont want it to be bulletin board material." Boston held on to win the game 4-2 and take a 3-2 lead in the best-of-seven series. The Bruins need a victory Monday night in Montreal to eliminate the Canadiens and avoid a decisive seventh game in Boston on Wednesday. The fine of $2,820.52 is the maximum allowed under the leagues collective bargaining agreement with the union. The money goes to the players emergency assistance fund. Bruins coach Claude Julien said he didnt approve of Thorntons behaviour and let him know. "As a coach, you always want to support your players but theres certain things you cant support," Julien said Sunday. "I dont think I can support Shawn on those actions. "To me, I dont think we like seeing our players do that. Now whether he got caught up in the game or whatever, to me hes got to own up to it." At the Canadiens training centre in Brossard, Que., coach Michel Therrien seemed satisfied with the fine. "What are you going to do?" he said with a shrug. "Thats not something we appreciate, thats for sure." Nike Shoes Wholesale Australia . PAUL, Minn. Nike Shox Clearance Australia . As if he had been rehearsing it, Vasquez looked around with a grimacing stare as he clinched two fists and flexed his muscles. What do you think of DeMar DeRozans face after he hits a big shot, he was asked moments earlier. http://www.cheapnikeshoxaustralia.com/ .com) - Graeme McDowell opened up with a first- round, 5-under 67 on Thursday and he holds a 2-shot lead at the WGC - HSBC Champions.HOUSTON -- Robinson Cano had wondered what would happen if rookie James Jones started getting on base consistently for the Seattle Mariners. His suspicions were confirmed Tuesday night. Cano and Kyle Seager had three RBIs apiece, Jones added two more and a seven-run sixth inning propelled the Mariners to score a season high in a 13-2 win over the Houston Astros, giving Seattle its second straight game scoring in double digits. Cano drove in two runs to give Seattle the lead in the first and hit the first of the five doubles in the sixth inning that tied a franchise mark and pushed the lead to 10-1. Jones three hits included a triple. The rookie, who hits in front of Cano, has seven hits in the first two games of this series. The Mariners won the opener 10-4. "I was telling Howard (Johnson), the hitting coach: Weve been winning games and hes not getting on base," Cano said. "Watch how many runs were going to score when he starts getting on base. And look what happened the last two days." Manager Lloyd McClendon has been impressed with the Jones progress. "Hes getting a lot of big hits for us, hes hitting left-handers, hes running the bases well," McClendon said. "Ive been very pleased. He continues to get better every day." Hisashi Iwakuma (6-4) went six innings, giving up a run on seven hits while striking out seven as the Mariners improved to eight games over .500 for the first time since the end of the 2009 season. Seager doubled and hit a solo homer in the ninth as the Mariners also set a season-high with 18 hits. Jarred Cosart (8-6) tied a season-high by allowing six runs on nine hits with four walks in 5 2-3 innings to end a four-game winning streak. "A lot of pitches up in the zone," manager Bo Porter said. "When he was on the streak that he was on, he was really finishing his breaking ball and inducing weak contact, but today, there were just a lot of pitches up in the zone." Darin Downs relieved Cosart and allowed five consecutive hits, with four doubles. All of the Mariners runs in the sixth came with two outs to mark the first time theyve had six straight run-scoring hits with two outs in an inning in franchise history, according to STATS. Nike Shox Shoes Australia. Its also the first time theyve scored at least 10 runs in consecutive games since June 19-20, 2012. Jose Altuve had two hits for his MLB-leading 36th multihit game and Matt Dominguez drove in a run for Houston. Jones singled in his first two at-bats to give him a hit in six straight plate appearances. He had an RBI in the second and his second one in the seventh made it 11-1. Domingo Santana, Houstons eighth-rated prospect by Baseball America, went 0 for 4 in his major league debut after being called up from Triple-A Oklahoma City on Monday. Santana reached on an error in the seventh inning and scored on a ground-rule double by fellow rookie Kike Hernandez. Santana is the last of the players from the 2011 trade with the Phillies for Hunter Pence to reach the majors, joining Cosart, Jon Singleton and Josh Zeid. Cano hit a two-run double with two outs in the sixth inning to chase Cosart and push the lead to 5-1. Downs came in and was greeted with three straight doubles: by Seager, Logan Morrison and Mike Zunino to score three more. Michael Saunders followed with a run-scoring single before Dustin Ackley doubled off the left field wall to extend the lead to 10-1. Endy Chavez drew a leadoff walk before consecutive singles by Jones and Cano made it 1-0 in the first. Jones scored on a groundout by Seager to make it 2-0. Altuve and Presley singled in the first for Houston before Dominguez cut the lead to 2-1 with his two-out single to centre field. Ackley snapped an 0-for-21 skid with a single with one out in the second and scored on a single by Jones to make it 3-1. Ackley tied a season-high with three hits. Hernandez, who was called up from Oklahoma City on Tuesday, made his major league debut when he entered the game at second base in the seventh inning and finished with two hits. NOTES: The series wraps up Wednesday when Seattles Chris Young opposes Brad Peacock. ... The Astros on Tuesday signed OF Derek Fisher, who was the 37th overall pick in the draft. ... Houston placed CF Dexter Fowler on the disabled list retroactive to June 27 with a back strain. He is hitting .270 with six homers and 24 RBIs. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // persmededelingen ,media ,boekentips ens Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: