Lotgenoten forum :Ouderverstoting , P.A.S. Parental alienationsyndrome
NEW YORK -- Masahiro Tanaka has been every bit the ace the N

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // filmpjes rond ouderverstoting
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-03-2019 06:18:55    Onderwerp: NEW YORK -- Masahiro Tanaka has been every bit the ace the N Reageren met citaat
NEW YORK -- Masahiro Tanaka has been every bit the ace the New York Yankees went shopping for last winter. NFL Jerseys Outlet . Tanaka pitched a four-hitter for his first major league shutout and the Yankees got home runs from Yangervis Solarte and Mark Teixeira on Wednesday night, snapping a four-game skid with a 4-0 victory over the Mets. "Overall, I think that today was my best day," Tanaka said through a translator. Brian Roberts tripled twice and the Yankees finally beat their crosstown rivals after dropping six straight meetings. The Mets took all four Subway Series games last year and won two slugfests in the Bronx this week. Back home at spacious Citi Field, however, their bats went silent again. "You asked me about the home run barrage? We hit three of them tonight. They were just in the wrong park," manager Terry Collins said about spacious Citi Field. Tanaka (6-0) overwhelmed the Mets with his vast assortment of pitches while spoiling Rafael Monteros big league debut. Montero, the latest to arrive in a line of touted Mets pitching prospects, threw six competitive innings but was no match for the $155 million rookie from Japan. "In some ways, this is a David-and-Goliath matchup. One guys never lost and the other guys never pitched," Mets general manager Sandy Alderson said before the game. "So, its interesting. Well see how many rocks Rafaels got." Not enough. Tanaka is 34-0 combined in Japan and North America over his last 42 regular-season starts. He did lose Game 6 of the Japan Series last year -- before earning a save in Game 7. "I just go up there and basically try to win every single game," Tanaka said. The right-hander struck out eight and walked none, throwing 114 pitches during his first complete game in the majors. He lowered his ERA to 2.17 and gave the Yankees taxed bullpen a much-needed break. "I knew what was coming, but I couldnt hit it," Daniel Murphy said. "Hes commanding all his pitches to all zones. The splitter is the equalizer. You dont see it that much, someone using it in any count like that." Tanaka became the first Yankees rookie to begin his career 6-0 as a starter since Hall of Famer Whitey Ford went 9-0 in 1950. That sort of dependability has been sorely needed, with the Yankees already missing CC Sabathia and two other injured starters. "Hes been special," manager Joe Girardi said. Tanaka even singled in the ninth inning for his first major league hit -- giving him one more than Mets pitchers have in 64 at-bats this season. Asked what the highlight of the night was for him, Tanaka smiled. "The first hit," he said, kidding. Girardi said Tanakas teammates "loved it" and gave the pitcher some good-natured ribbing. "When you look at it, hes not that far removed from hitting," Girardi said. "Hes got an idea. He wears a shin guard." Montero (0-1) allowed three runs and five hits. He struck out three and walked two after getting called up from Triple-A Las Vegas to step into the rotation slot previously held by Jenrry Mejia, who was moved to the bullpen. The slim right-hander fanned Derek Jeter in the third for his first strikeout, but was hurt by his defence an inning earlier. With a runner on first and Tanaka on deck, left fielder Eric Young Jr. made an ill-advised dive in trying to catch Roberts sinking liner with two outs. The ball got past Young and to the wall, allowing Solarte to score as Roberts cruised into third with his first triple. Solarte, the ALs leading hitter, sent a solo homer to right in the fourth. He has 23 RBIs in his rookie season, tops on the team. "He just keeps thrilling us all, in a sense," Girardi said. Teixeira lifted Monteros second pitch of the sixth to right-centre for his eighth home run and seventh in his last 15 games. Jeters infield single, a dribbler that barely travelled 20 feet out in front of home plate, scored Brett Gardner in the seventh. "I knew that we were in a little funk, losing four in a row, and I also knew that we hadnt won a Subway Series in a while. So yes, I did want to go out there and try to get a win for us," Tanaka said. NOTES: Yankees RF Carlos Beltran (right elbow) was still unavailable but reserve outfielder Ichiro Suzuki (back) was feeling better, Girardi said. ... Sabathia had his sore right knee drained and the Yankees hope he can return as soon as his 15-day stint on the disabled list is up, Girardi said. Sabathia was examined by Dr. James Andrews and is receiving treatment. ... The Mets plan to commemorate Jeters final regular-season Subway Series game Thursday. Authentic Jerseys Cheap .C. - Brent Sutter scored 1:32 into extra time as the Charlotte Checkers came from behind to defeat the visiting Abbotsford Heat 5-4 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. China Jerseys . Burris threw for 247 yards in one half of a game -- on pace for a nearly 500-yard outing -- as the Redblacks downed the woeful Montreal Alouettes 26-10 in CFL pre-season play Friday night at Percival Molson Stadium. http://www.outletjerseyscheap.com/ . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest.ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks werent going to let an ugly shooting night — or the last-place Philadelphia 76ers — mess up their winning streak.Kyle Korver and Paul Millsap each scored 17 points and Atlanta beat the 76ers 95-79 on Wednesday night, giving the Hawks their longest winning streak in 17 years.Korver sank five 3-pointers as Atlanta (15-6) won its eighth straight — the Hawks longest since an 11-0 start to the 1997-98 season.I think we all feel good, Korver said. Its fun playing basketball when were winning.DeMarre Carroll had 14 points and 11 rebounds for Atlanta, which shot only 41.8 per cent from the field. The Hawks finally stretched the lead in the final period.Philadelphia coach Brett Brown held out forward Brandon Davies. Brown said he could not confirm Davies is about to be traded, but he indicated a trade could be coming.I was aware that his name was a part of it and I spoke to him before the game and told him that and said that I wasnt going to be able to play him tonight and risk things that were moving, Brown said. I felt out of fairness to him he needed to know why hes not in the game.Davies, in his second season, is averaging 6.3 points and 3.6 rebounds. He has started six of 20 games.The Hawks averaged 104 points in their first seven wins of the streak, but they had to rely on defence against Philadelphia.It was kind of ugly, not the best basketball game for us, said Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer. We were good enough to get the win. Weve got to get better.Alexey Shved had 13 points to lead the 76ers (2-19), who have won two of four since their 0-17 start. Luc Mbah a Moute had 12 points, and K.J. McDaniels and Jerami Grant each had 10.Tonight, I think we were a little stagnant, said Philadelphias Michael Carter-Williams, who had eight points, 10 rebounds and a game-high nine turnovers.We diddnt get into our sets quick enough, Carter-Williams said. Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping. And of course our turnovers killed us.Strong defence helped overcome a sluggish game for Atlantas offence. The Hawks never trailed and led 47-38 at halftime and 68-58 entering the final period.A 3-pointer by Korver stretched the lead to 79-62. A basket by Mike Muscala, who had 12 points, pushed the lead over 20 points for the first time at 89-68.TIP-INS76ers: Tony Wroten, who leads the team with 17.9 points per game, missed his sixth straight game with a right knee sprain. There had been hope Wroten could return against the Hawks, but Brown said Wroten plays with a kamikaze mentality and needs to be closer to 100 per cent to play. When that disposition is watered down, its just not as effective, Brown said before the game.Hawks: The team had no shooting practice on Wednesday. Budenholzer, perhaps anticipating the pace of the game, said he wanted to conserve his teams energy to play defence. ... F Mike Scott was held out with flu-like symptoms. ... Korver had 11 points in the first half — the only scorer for ether team in double figures.TOO MANY TURNOVERSPhiladelphias 18 turnovers led to 20 points for the Hawks. Brown said Carter-Williams is trying to do the right thing.Hes trying to make the pass to people that youre seeing that are open, Brown said. Hes just going one extra dribble too much or he waits a second too long, and all of a sudden hes in an NBA crowd with athletes.EVERYBODY PLAYSBudenholzer almost emptied his bench, using 12 players. Elton Brand was the only player in uniform who did not play.Dennis Schroder had only five points but led Atlanta with four steals. Jeff Teague also had a low-scoring night, scoring only four points with his six assists.UP NEXT76ers: At Brooklyn on Friday.Hawks: Host Orlando on Friday. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // filmpjes rond ouderverstoting Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: