Lotgenoten forum :Ouderverstoting , P.A.S. Parental alienationsyndrome
BARCELONA, Spain -- Coach Gerardo Martino said he was leavin

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // filmpjes rond ouderverstoting
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-03-2019 06:12:39    Onderwerp: BARCELONA, Spain -- Coach Gerardo Martino said he was leavin Reageren met citaat
BARCELONA, Spain -- Coach Gerardo Martino said he was leaving Barcelona after a disappointing first season that ended with his team losing its Spanish league title on the seasons final day. Running Shoes Uk Sale . The Argentine manager said he had reached "an agreement to cease being the coach" after Barcelona was held to 1-1 by new champion Atletico Madrid on Saturday. Martino was hired last summer and tasked with continuing Barcelonas winning era started by predecessor Pep Guardiola in 2008, but Barcelona finished the season without a major trophy for the first time since the 2007-08 season. Former Barcelona player Luis Enrique is expected to replace Martino, who left with one year left on his contract. "I am deeply sorry that I couldnt help my players reach the clubs goals that it has been reaching year after year," said Martino, who refused to take questions from the press after the match. "I am sure (my players) will have more successes (in the future). I dont have anything else to say except to thank them. We admired these players from afar, we admired them from up close, and I am sure I will continue admiring them because they will get back to winning again." Martino alluded for weeks to a possible exit, saying his future had already been decided regardless of how the league ended after Barcelonas exit from the Champions League to Atletico, and loss in the Copa del Rey final to Real Madrid. On Saturday, he said the decision was taken "independently of the game" that limited him to a Spanish Supercup as his only trophy in one season in charge of the Catalan club. "We thank Tata because he took over during a difficult season," Barcelona sports director Andoni Zubizarreta said. "Even so, we made the final of the Copa del Rey and were within five minutes of winning the league title." Speculation has grown that Enrique will be named to take Martinos place after he stepped down as Celta Vigo coach following a meeting with Barcelona last week. Barcelona needed to win the match at Camp Nou to win the league, but Diego Simeones Atletico emerged undefeated from its sixth meeting with Barcelona this season. Martinos goodbye came after goalkeeper Victor Valdes and captain Carles Puyol said their farewells this week. Other players will likely join them with the club set to overhaul its squad. Cheapest Running Shoes Uk . Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks. Cheap Running Shoes Uk Online . - Ronda Rousey realizes shes finishing up one of the biggest years for any fighter in the young history of mixed martial arts at UFC 168, and the UFCs bantamweight champion intends to go out on top. http://www.wholesalerunningshoesuk.com/ . Alina Fodorova of Ukraine took third place. Broersen based her gold-medal performance on great high jumping, and finished with 4,830 points, while Theisen-Eaton, from Humboldt, Sask., set a national record of 4,768.BANFF, Alta. - Olympic gold medallist and World Cup champion Marielle Thompson won a photo finish to take top honours at the Canadian ski cross championship Friday. The 21-year-old from Whistler, B.C., beat out teammate Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C., to cap off a notable season, which included gold at the Sochi Games and gold at the final World Cup race of the year to claim her second career Crystal Globe. With Simmerling hot on her heels in the womens final, a late lunge for the line by Thompson gave her victory by the slimmest of margins. "That was pretty exciting. I won by the length of a broken thumb," said Thompson, who tore a ligament in her thumb after crashing on a training run. "I guess you dont need thumbs for racing." Tristan Tafel, of Canmore, Alta., took the mens race after taking the lead at the first turn to secure his second national title. Simmerling finished in second place. "We were neck and neck out of the gate," Simmerling said of her duel with Thompson. "I was behind her the whole way. I tried to get her at the end but I tthink I just missed her by a hands length. Running Shoes Sale Uk Online. " India Sherret, of Cranbrook, B.C., was third and veteran Danielle Sundquist, of Calgary was fourth. The mens final was dominated by Tafel after his teammate and World Cup star Brady Leman of Calgary — who was fourth at the Sochi Games — went off course. Matt Brady and Kevin Macdonald were second and third, respectively. "Im pretty excited," said Tafel, who had a tough season on the World Cup circuit. "We all had a really good start and it was extremely tight going into the first turn. Thats where I took the lead and kept it all the way down. "The young guys were skiing right on my tail at the finish — good for them." Fridays podium capped a good week for Macdonald, who won the overall Nor-Am Cup title to earn himself a World Cup spot for next season. Macdonald topped the ski cross Nor-Am standings with 922 points, with American Robert Mahre (743) finishing second. Tania Prymak of the U.S. won the womens title with 871 points, with Canadas Abby McEwen finishing second (750). ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // filmpjes rond ouderverstoting Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: