Lotgenoten forum :Ouderverstoting , P.A.S. Parental alienationsyndrome
Former Celtic captain Paul Lambert thinks Brendan Rodgers wo

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // filmpjes rond ouderverstoting
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-03-2019 09:17:59    Onderwerp: Former Celtic captain Paul Lambert thinks Brendan Rodgers wo Reageren met citaat
Former Celtic captain Paul Lambert thinks Brendan Rodgers would be a great choice to be the next manager of his old club. Air Max Shoes Australia . Celtic are holding interviews as they seek to find a replacement for Ronny Deila, who departed Glasgow on Monday having won two Scottish Premiership titles in as many years as manager.Sky Sports understands both Rodgers and former Watford and Cardiff boss Malky Mackay have already held talks with Celtic, while several others continue to be linked with the vacancy. Rodgers has been out of work since last October when he was replaced by Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool. Former Liverpool boss Rodgers has been linked with the Celtic job But Lambert reckons Rodgers would have a similar impact to Neil Lennon and Martin ONeill, who delivered three titles each during their spells in charge of the Hoops.I think so. It will be totally different from Liverpool if Brendan got it. I dont think, because Liverpool is a massive club, you cant go to Celtic and think, well its an inferior club. Its not, Lambert told Sky Sports News HQ. Lambert won the league title four times as a Celtic player Celtics a huge football club. Even in my own time when Martin ONeill came in, I said at the time we needed a manager like him because of the demands of the club.It needed a strong personality to take the job on, and Martin was absolutely fantastic to play under.And I think if you asked any of us at that time, it was a fantastic five years under him, but we needed a manager to pull the club up. He handled the whole size of it, handled the fanbase, and got really good players in to help. Celtic want Rodgers as their next manager, according to Sky sources Could Brendan go in and do it? I think he could, but there will be a lot of hurdles hell need to get over to meet the demands of it. He knows the club. I think Celtic is still a massive club to take on.When asked what will be required from Rodgers should he be appointed, the 46-year-old insisted expectation will be high.I think what hell need to do is grasp you are either first or last, there is no in-between, there is no second place, theres no nothing, you have to win the title, Lambert said.It doesnt matter who comes, the supporters will still expect you to win because the weight of the jersey carries a lot for the players on it, and you have to get that in your head that you are going to have to win more games than not. Martin ONeill (left) and Neil Lennon were both successful Celtic managers Lambert, who won the league four times, the Scottish Cup on three occasions, and twice picked up the League Cup in eight glittering years with the Hoops, recently left his position as manager of Blackburn.The ex-Norwich and Aston Villa manager decided to activate a clause in his contract that allowed him to leave Ewood Park six months into a two-and-a-half year deal.While Lambert concedes he will be looking for a new position, he says there has been no approach from Celtic to offer an interview.First and foremost, you have got to be asked to go and do a job. Celtic, as Ive said before is a brilliant club, a club really close to me. I had a great eight years there. Its a really fantastic place, Lambert said.But you have to be asked. Youve got to be good enough to go and do it and that will be Celtics prerogative to pick the right guy. Hopefully, whoever goes in there, gives the club success, because its a brilliant club.Im unemployed at the minute, so I actually need to look for something. Thats probably my best answer. Also See: Celtic video Celtic fixtures Celtic stats Get £10 free bet! Cheap Wholesale Air Max Shoes . This is not some token job for a prominent, popular former player. All of those areas need a lot of work, so Molitor is going to be busy. "Hes certainly got a history and knowledge and a high baseball IQ," general manager Terry Ryan said. Discount Air Max Australia . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. http://www.australiawholesaleairmax.com/ . The motion to expand the stadiums capacity passed through by a count of 39-3, with Toronto mayor Rob Ford being among those in opposition.On February 20, down 2-0 against the Americans with under four minutes to play, it looked as if the Canadian womens hockey teams dream of capturing their fourth straight Olympic gold medal had faded away. Team Canadas experience though allowed them to overcome the late 2-0 deficit and make history beating the Americans 3-2 in overtime. However, the comeback that happened in less than 15 minutes of playing time took years of experience and preparation. On the bench was Jayna Hefford. A member of every Canadian Olympic team since 1998, Hefford used all of that experience for the tense third period and overtime. "With six, seven minutes left in the third, I thought its not looking good, but that thought only lasted five seconds. Once we got that first one, I knew wed be fine." Hefford and Team Canada faced a big hurdle weeks before the historic gold medal game. Dan Church, their coach since 2012, unexpectedly resigned two months before the Olympics were to begin. Also, many veterans that were expected to carry a lot of the teams responsibilities were surprisingly not selected. "With Dan, we tried to ask some questions to get some answers, but we really didnt find anything. It got to the point where we realized the decision was out of our hands." Under new coach Kevin Dineen, the team spent ten days in Austria to regroup before they headed to Sochi. It was a time for rest and recuperation before the competition since every member of the team was exhausted both physically and mentally. Despite the challenges, the Canadians puut together a string of wins that led them to the gold medal game. Air Max Sale Australia. And the team didnt need any extra motivation when they saw who was at the other end of the ice. "There is no one youd rather beat then the Americans. Theyre the best team outside of us. Thats the team you want to play in any final," says Hefford. Although the Canadians were down a pair of goals, that first tally gave them a lifeline. The second goal tied the game, creating emotions for even the veteran players that thought they had seen it all. "When (Marie-Philip) Poulin got the tying goal, thats the most excited Ive ever been for any moment of a game in any moment of my career," Hefford says. "But in the third period and overtime, you try to contain your emotions a little bit." The team could let their emotions lose eight minutes into overtime when Poulin, who was the hero in Vancouver in 2010, scored again to give Canada yet another gold. "It still feels very surreal how that game dramatically turned. Its such a great feeling and its still hard to believe," says Hefford. Theres very little Hefford has not accomplished in her career but after a fourth gold medal, it would be tempting to go for a fifth in 2018. "After Vancouver I didnt know if I was going to keep playing. I felt really good and I thought I had four more years. But now its time for me to look at my options. Going out after a game like that would be perfect." There is nothing more perfect than going out on top of the hockey world. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // filmpjes rond ouderverstoting Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: