Lotgenoten forum :Ouderverstoting , P.A.S. Parental alienationsyndrome
FC head coach Ryan Nelsen was surprised

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // filmpjes rond ouderverstoting
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-03-2019 07:12:40    Onderwerp: FC head coach Ryan Nelsen was surprised Reageren met citaat
VANCOUVER -- Toronto FC head coach Ryan Nelsen was surprised to see star striker Jermain Defoe left off Englands 23-man World Cup squad, but he knows that snub could pay dividends in the long run for their Major League Soccer outfit. Vans Old Skool Australia Sale . Defoe failed to make England manager Roy Hodgsons team announced Monday, instead being named to a seven-man standby list that will only be used in the event of injuries in the leadup to the tournament in Brazil. The 31-year-old Defoe is healthy, scoring goals in MLS and could well take out his frustration at being left out by Hodgson on opponents in North America. "You never like to take benefit from other peoples agony, if you know what I mean," Nelsen said Tuesday. "If Jermain stays with us, hes probably going to be motivated to prove a lot of people wrong, which I suppose is nice for us." That could come as early as Wednesday night when Toronto FC visits the Vancouver Whitecaps in the second leg of the Amway Canadian Championship semifinal. Toronto holds a 2-1 lead after a victory at home in the first leg last week. Even though its a boost for his team, Nelsen also couldnt hide his disappointment. "Obviously devastated for Jermain. Its surprising," he said. "I dont know how Roy Hodgson picks his team. Its a surprising decision -- gutted for the man. I know Ive played against all those guys and I know with 10, 15 minutes to go in a World Cup, I know who Id want with the ball at his feet in front of the net." Defoe said he was stunned not to be heading to Brazil after figuring into all but two of Hodgsons matchday squads prior to this announcement. "I was shocked, like you can imagine," Defoe said after training at B.C. Place Stadium. "Especially when youve been involved in every squad, and then for some reason youre not included. But (I) always remain positive and just continue doing what Im doing. Ive come over here and done exactly what I used to do at home and thats play well and score goals." A veteran of the 2010 World Cup who has scored 19 times in 55 games for his country, Defoe added that he didnt think his move from the English Premier League to MLS had anything to do with Hodgsons decision. "Ive been here two months. Does it really change much? I dont think so," he said. "I mentioned before the squad was announced that the manager, he knows most of the players, even before he was manager. He knows the players. I think the fact of me being here two months, that shouldnt play a factor at all." England is bringing four strikers to the World Cup, including Wayne Rooney, Daniel Sturridge, Danny Welbeck and Rickie Lambert. Defoe said that despite this disappointment, he will remain available for England selection. "Im not going to retire (from the national team) just because someone doesnt put me in a squad," he said. "I would never do that. I would never turn my back on my country because I still feel like Ive got a lot to offer. The games Ive played and just being involved with England over the years, its been great. "I think my record speaks for itself and Ill just try and continue to work hard and enjoy my football." Defoe will remain with Toronto FC and only join up with England if called upon. He added that Hodgson told him: "He wants to go with the young kids. Thats it." Toronto midfielder Michael Bradley, who was named to the U.S. 30-man provisional roster and will leave to meet up with the American camp after Wednesdays game in Vancouver, said he was disappointed for his club teammate. "He and I have developed a really good relationship since weve come (to Toronto), both on the field and off the field," said Bradley, who along with Defoe, joined Toronto FC in a big-money off-season deal. "Ive seen first-hand what a great player he is, what a great person he is and I know how much it meant to him, so on a personal level I know were all really disappointed for him. "Hes taken it exactly how youd expect -- committed and ready to keep going, keep fighting, keep scoring goals here and do as much as he can to help us win in Toronto." With about a month to go before the World Cup, Defoe said he will continue to work hard in MLS and see what happens. "Its still a long way to go. You never know what happens, people get injured, but at the same time if it doesnt happen, then it doesnt happen," he said. "I wish the team good luck, all the young players that are in the squad, I wish them good luck because Ive had that experience, been at a World Cup, and its the best feeling ever. Its special." 20:21ET 13-05-14 Vans Australia Sale . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. Wholesale Vans Shoes . Brooks replaces right-hander Yordano Ventura, who left his last outing with a sore elbow. Ventura is expected to miss one start. Brooks has made one relief appearance for the Royals this season, allowing six runs in two innings in a May 3 loss to Detroit. http://www.cheapoldskoolaustralia.com/ . PETERSBURG, Florida – Its been almost seven years since the Blue Jays last won a series at Tropicana Field.VANCOUVER -- Daniel Sedin scored twice before leaving on a stretcher after taking a hit from behind as the Vancouver Canucks concluded what has been a disastrous season with a 5-1 victory over the Calgary Flames on Sunday. Frank Corrado, with his first in the NHL, Ryan Kesler and Yannick Weber also scored for Vancouver (36-35-11), while Jacob Markstrom made 21 saves for his first victory with the Canucks. The result of a game that meant very little was overshadowed by a nasty incident late in the second period when Daniel Sedin was checked in the numbers by Calgarys Paul Byron and stayed down before being stretchered off. Sedin appeared to be moving his fingers, but there was no immediate update on his status. Byron was assessed a five-minute penalty for boarding and a game misconduct. The team said Sedin was taken in stable condition to hospital to undergo further evaluation. "He exhibited signs of movement to his extremities and showed improvement from initially being hit," the statement read. "No assessment will be made until completion of this evaluation." Henrik Sedin added two assists for Vancouver, which goes into the off-season with more than a few question marks after missing the playoffs for the first time in six years. Johnny Gaudreau scored in his first NHL game and Karri Ramo stopped 18 shots for Calgary (35-40-7) as the Flames wrapped up a 2013-14 campaign that saw the team miss the post-season for the fifth straight spring. Vancouver scored twice in the first period and stretched its lead to 3-0 at 9:12 of the second on Corrados first career goal on a shot from the top of the faceoff circle through traffic past Ramo. Kesler then ripped his 25th of the season at 13:49 to make it 4-0 for Vancouver before Gaudreau scored his first in the NHL at 15:22, when a deflection in front went off his stick and past Markstrom to get Calgary on the board. The 20-year-old Gaudreau won the Hobey Baker award earlier this week as the top player in U.S. college hockey after the native of Salem, N.J. recorded 35 goals and 42 assists in 39 games this season with Boston College. After Sedin was taken off the ice before the hushed Rogers Centre crowd, Weber scored on the ensuing power play to make it 5-1 at 18:55, with Vancouver rookie Michael Zalewski picking up an assist for his first point in the NHL. Old Skool Australia Cheap. Markstrom, who came over as part of the Roberto Luongo trade with the Florida Panthers last month, made a nice save on a Sean Monahan breakaway early in the third but had a relatively quiet night. The summer should be interesting for both Calgary and Vancouver. The Flames need a new general manager after firing Jay Feaster in December, while the Canucks are also on the lookout for a new GM following Mike Gillis dismissal last week. The Flames have not made the playoffs since 2008-09 but came into this season with a young roster and zero expectations. The club got off to a rough start, but played much better in the New Year, a surge that coincided with the line brawl against Vancouver in January that saw Canucks head coach John Tortorella try to get into the Flames locker-room. The Canucks, meanwhile, were in a playoff spot at Christmas but stumbled badly for a 20-game stretch midway through the season because of injuries and an inability to adapt to Tortorellas system. Whether or not the embattled coach remains behind the bench next season could be one of the first decisions for newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden. With playoff weather outside as temperatures reached 15 C in Vancouver on Sunday, there was more of a pre-season atmosphere with both teams playing for pride and little else. The Canucks gave up two separate 2-on-1 breaks to the Flames fourth line early in the first period but survived that scare to score the opening goal at 7:14. Vancouvers David Booth, while falling to the ice, swatted at a rebound in front that bounced off Daniel Sedin and past a surprised Ramo. Markstrom then made a couple of nice saves on a Calgary man advantage midway through the period before the Canucks doubled their lead at 13:57 on a power play of their own when Sedin chipped home his 16th of the campaign. It marked Sedins first two-goal game of the season and first since Feb. 24, 2013 -- a span of 101 games. Notes: The Canucks inducted former head coach and general manager Pat Quinn into the Ring of Honour high above the ice surface prior to the game. Quinn led the Canucks team that lost in Game 7 of the 1994 Stanley Cup final to the New York Rangers. ... Canucks players are scheduled to meet the media on Monday morning at Rogers Arena. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // filmpjes rond ouderverstoting Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: