Lotgenoten forum :Ouderverstoting , P.A.S. Parental alienationsyndrome
Nashville Predators goaltender Pekka Rinne is e

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // logo
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-02-2019 06:21:54    Onderwerp: Nashville Predators goaltender Pekka Rinne is e Reageren met citaat
NASHVILLE -- Nashville Predators goaltender Pekka Rinne is expected to start Tuesday against the Pittsburgh Penguins in his return from a hip injury that has limited him to only nine games this season. Scarpe Air Max 720 Scontate . The Predators recalled Rinne from a two-game conditioning assignment Monday and announced that he would start the Penguins game. "Its a blast to be back playing and feeling good," Rinne said. "I think thats the main thing. Absolutely, Im just super excited." Rinne, who hasnt played in an NHL game since Oct. 22, stopped 33 of 35 shots for a .946 save percentage during his two-game stint with the AHLs Milwaukee Admirals. "Its not in the same level -- the AHL and NHL -- theres a little bit of a gap between," Rinne said. "But still, that was the whole purpose of that trip, just to feel comfortable again, get some games and get that game conditioning going again." Rinne, a two-time Vezina Trophy finalist, has been recovering from an E. coli infection in his surgically repaired left hip. In his last five games before the injury, Rinne went 3-1-1 with a 1.60 goals-against average and a .937 save percentage. The 31-year-old Rinne is returning as the Predators make a late-season bid for one of the Western Conferences eight playoff spots. The Predators are 12th in the Western Conference standings with 62 points. The Dallas Stars, Winnipeg Jets and Vancouver Canucks are tied for eighth with 66 points. "You cant just throw a guy in there and expect him to be the saviour," Predators coach Barry Trotz said. "But just getting him back playing is a great boost because you know the type of player that he is, the type of person he is and what he can mean to our hockey team, not only this year but the next year and the following years." The Predators also placed goaltender Devan Dubnyk on waivers Monday. The 27-year-old Dubnyk has played 32 games for the Edmonton Oilers and two games with the Predators this season. Air Max 720 Outlet Italia . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity. Scarpe Air Max 720 Outlet .com) - The Atlanta Hawks have stepped up to every challenge during their 14-game winning streak and will face another daunting task Friday with Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder in town. http://www.airmax720scontate.it/ .Y. - Islanders forward Anders Lee has been fined $2,286 by the NHL for elbowing St.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- The Cleveland Cavaliers arent ready to throw in the towel. With only 10 healthy players, the Cavaliers overcame a 16-point fourth-quarter deficit to beat the Detroit Pistons on Dion Waiters baseline jumper as time expired. With nine games left, Cleveland remains in 10th place in the Eastern Conference, three games behind No. 8 Atlanta and a half-game behind the Knicks. The Pistons led 82-66 going into the fourth quarter, but the NBAs worst fourth-quarter team collapsed once again down the stretch. Jarrett Jack hit a 3-pointer to pull the Cavaliers within 96-90 with 2:49 left, and his short jumper made it a four-point game with 90 seconds to play. After a bad Brandon Jennings miss, Jack drove the lane and hit a floater while being fouled. His free throw made it 96-95 with 53.8 seconds left and completed a personal 8-0 run. Cleveland coach Mike Brown wasnt ready to give one player credit for the rally. "For us to come back and keep our composure -- thats what championship teams do," he said. "Dont get me wrong, we are nowhere near that level, but to see these signs of life is a great thing as a coach." The Pistons werent done. Josh Smith dribbled himself into trouble and missed a desperation shot as the 24-second clock expired, but Kyle Singler knocked the rebound off Waiters to give the Pistons another chance. Jennings ran the clock down to 3.2 seconds, but missed a jumper to give Cleveland a chance to win. Thats when Brown and Pistons coach John Loyer matched up in a duel of wits, calling four straight timeouts before the ball was put in play. "We knew they were going to call one of two or three plays at the end, and the first time, they ran the play we expected, so we called time out," Loyer said. "The last time, they ran one of the other plays we had discussed, so we were ready." Unfortunately, for the Pistons, so was Waiters. He took Luol Dengs pass in the right corner and calmly knocked down the winning 20-footer with Jennings hand in his face. "Luol told me that he was going to come to me, so I needed to get separation and be ready," Waiters said. &quuot;I got the separation, and I knew it was good as soon as I let it go. Air Max 720 Uomo Saldi. Thats the best feeling in the world." Rookie Matthew Dellavedova led Cleveland with a career-high 21 points, while Waiters had 18 and Jack 17. "I was just trying to bring some energy and keep us going," Dellavedova said. "We knew if we could just get a couple stops and put a run on them, we were going to have a shot at the end." Smith finished with 24 for Detroit, which has lost 16 of 21 since Loyer replaced Maurice Cheeks as coach. "Our guys played their hearts out, and it is tough when you are one shot away from winning the game," Loyer said. "But we didnt do the little things that it takes to win these games. " Detroit dominated early, and looked ready for a rare blowout victory. They led by as many as 14 in the first quarter, but it didnt last. The Cavaliers rallied after three Pistons starters picked up two quick fouls, and Detroit needed a buzzer-beating 3-pointer by Singler to lead 51-50 at the intermission. Singler and Jennings both had 11 points in the half, while Anderson Varejao came off the bench to get eight points and 10 rebounds for the Cavaliers. The Pistons got off to another quick start in the third, once again controlling the game with Varejao on the sidelines. Smith and Greg Monroe combined for 18 points in the quarter, as the Pistons were able to pound the ball inside, and Jennings hit a 3-pointer with 1.5 seconds left to give Detroit the 16-point lead going into the fourth. "We had things the way we wanted them, but they got more aggressive against our pick-and-roll, and we started rushing things," said Jennings, who went 0-4 in the fourth. NOTES: Andre Drummond and Tyler Zeller were called for double technicals after a minor confrontation in the second quarter. ... Drummond missed all four of his first-half free throws, including an air ball that was wide left by nearly a foot. Smith made it a rare double by air-balling a free throw in the third quarter. ... Cleveland was missing five players due to injuries, including Kyrie Irving and Anthony Bennett. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // logo Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: