Lotgenoten forum :Ouderverstoting , P.A.S. Parental alienationsyndrome
ordan Farmar is moving down the hall at Stap

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // logo
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-02-2019 06:12:27    Onderwerp: ordan Farmar is moving down the hall at Stap Reageren met citaat
LOS ANGELES -- Jordan Farmar is moving down the hall at Staples Center, leaving the Los Angeles Lakers to sign with the Clippers, who have also signed centre Spencer Hawes. Matt Wieters Jersey . Farmar averaged 10.1 points, 4.9 assists and 2.5 rebounds in 41 games for the struggling Lakers last season. The free agent guard won NBA titles in 2009 and 2010 with the Lakers, who drafted him out of UCLA in 2006. The deal allows the 27-year-old Los Angeles native to stay home and become the backup to Chris Paul after UCLA alum Darren Collison chose to leave and sign with Sacramento. Farmar was bothered by a torn left hamstring and a strained right groin that cost him half of last season. Hawes averaged 13.2 points, 8.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists in 80 games with Cleveland and Philadelphia last season. The 26-year-old big man has also played for Sacramento during his seven-year career. The team announced the moves Wednesday night, hours before free agents could begin signing contracts on Thursday. Matt Adams Jersey . City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play. Sean Doolittle Jersey . -- Down to 10 men and behind on the scoreboard, Toronto FC displayed its perseverance. http://www.officialnationalsgearshop.com/Nationals-Jayson-Werth-Kids-Jersey/ . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said.Oumar Niasse has insisted he will not give up on his Premier League dream despite being cast into exile by Ronald Koeman at Everton. Roberto Martinez signed the Senegalese international from Lokomotiv Moscow in January for £13.5m, but he made just two starts - and failed to complete 90 minutes - in the five months before Martinezs departure in the summer. WATCH NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Despite being frozen out of the Goodison first-team picture completely by Koeman, Niasse is convinced he can still make his name in England. Niasse told The Guardian: Its sad, its really sad. And, to be honest, I think that I dont deserve this.But what I can do is just keep my head and fight to change things. Im not going to make a drama over this. I just deal with it. I know that its just one period.Im in the dressing-room with the U23s but I dont have a locker.The other players have [a place] where they put their stuff but I dont. I come with my bag and I just have a place that I know. I put my bag down, I train and after, I put everything in my car and go home. Niasse is tackled by Leicesters Marcin Wasilewski in the penultimate game of last season Koeman said: You have to leave. Adam Eaton Jersey. . I couldnt understand how that decision could have been made after 45 minutes but I just said: OK, thank you. Its his decision. Hes the manager. What can I do?Niasse had offers over the summer from Germany, Spain, Portugal and Turkey but he is determined to prove he has what it takes to succeed in England.He said: I want to show myself in the Premier League and I hope it can be at Everton, because its the team that Im feeling. Every weekend, Im watching the games, Im supporting the team, Im behind them. Im a blue.But, if I get the opportunity to show what I can do at another Premier League team, I will go and I will do it. You never know what can happen. This is football.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Everton video Everton fixtures Everton stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '
Citaat:
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // logo Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: