Lotgenoten forum :Ouderverstoting , P.A.S. Parental alienationsyndrome
on to win four of the next five games to seal the victory.

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // links van websites
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-02-2019 07:32:03    Onderwerp: on to win four of the next five games to seal the victory. Reageren met citaat
ROME - Romas 38-year-old captain Francesco Totti created an inspiring comeback with two goals, including a spectacular equalizer, as Roma drew 2-2 with Lazio in the city derby Sunday. Harrison Phillips Jersey .With his 11th career goal in the derby, Totti tied Dino Da Costa, a Roma player in the 1950s, for the record in the all-time series between the fierce rivals.And he did it in style — then immortalized the moment.After scoring the equalizer with an acrobatic bicycle-style kick from close range in the 64th minute, Totti grabbed a phone from Romas goalkeepers coach Guido Nanni and took a selfie with the Giallorossis ultra fans celebrating in the background.Totti spent a few moments getting the camera ready, then held it up, put a funny smile on his face and took the shot, which was later posted on Romas Facebook page.For a Roman, (the record) is one of the greatest things that there could be — for me and for all Romanisti, Totti said. Im not used to taking (selfies), because I like my private life to remain that way, but I had thought of a special celebration during the week and with this selfie everyone will remember the goal.Meeting a cross on the left flank from Jose Holebas by the far post, Totti stuck his right foot up above the rest of his body to pull the ball down and into the centre of the net while airborne.It was Tottis fourth goal this season and he is second all-time in Serie A with 239 goals in 574 matches, trailing only Silvio Piola, who played from 1929-54 and scored 274.Roma coach Rudi Garcia said Totti was a genius.In the first half, Felipe Anderson set up a goal for Lazio captain Stefano Mauri 25 minutes in, then scored himself four minutes later.Totti scored his first in the 48th by redirecting in a cross from Kevin Strootman.Roma moved provisionally level with Serie A leader Juventus, which was visiting Napoli later, while Lazio was nine points back in third.Unfortunately we threw away the first half, Totti said. In the second half we came back, showing that we can fight for the title.As usual, fans for both sides produced colorful tributes to their clubs before kickoff, accompanied by plenty of flares, smoke bombs and other strong fireworks.Lazio had Je Suis Charlie written on its shirts and wore black armbands to show solidarity with France following the violence in Paris in recent days.It was all Lazio in the first half, which looked like an extension of the 3-0 rout of Sampdoria by coach Stefano Piolis club on Monday.Mauri volleyed from the edge of the box following a cross from Anderson, then Anderson found the target himself with a long, low shot inside the near post.The 21-year-old Anderson has five goals and five assists in his last three matches and is bolstering his status as Brazils potential next standout. However, he exited in the second half after an apparent bruise.Also, Mauri hit the post in the 59th.Totti walked off holding his left side with an apparent injury in the 85th but came back on moments later with Roma having already used all three of its substitutions.Germany veteran Miroslav Klose came on for Lazio after Tottis equalizer and was denied by Roma goalkeeper Morgan De Sanctis in the 90th.We played a great derby — level with Roma, Lazio coach Stefano Pioli said. Were a strange squad, with a lot of pros and some cons: for example, were more aggressive in attack than in defence. If you look at Romas two goals, we didnt have fewer numbers but we werent nasty enough.___Andrew Dampf can be followed at www.twitter.com/asdampf Eddie Yarbrough Jersey . But history aside, theyre still happy to participate in the Par 3 contest, traditionally held on the day prior to the first round of the Masters. Vontae Davis Jersey .ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking. http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Jim-Kelly-Draft-Jersey/ . The veteran NFL receiver received his work permit and is in Montreal for the start of the Alouettes rookie camp. Johnson even took in the Montreal Canadiens Game 5 win over the New York Rangers at the Bell Centre Tuesday night.OTTAWA - Brandon McDonald and the Ottawa Redblacks have a lot in common, as both are looking to learn from their mistakes and move forward.The Redblacks (1-10) want to put last weeks disastrous finish against the Saskatchewan Roughriders behind them and find a way to win another football game. Ottawas last win was July 18th against Toronto.Despite leading much of the game the Redblacks were forced to deal with their eighth straight loss, 35-32, as they continue to make costly mistakes.A pass interference penalty moved the Riders to the Redblacks one-yard line with 54 seconds left in regulation, allowing Saskatchewan to score the game-tying touchdown. Ottawa then had a potential game-tying field goal blocked in overtime. Ottawa hosts the Montreal Alouettes (4-Cool Friday night and remain positive despite last weeks disappointment.We knew it was a short week and sometimes thats a blessing in disguise, said Ottawa head coach Rick Campbell. Were limited in our preparation because it was a five-day week with travel, but it doesnt allow you to sit around and dwell on things and its an opportunity to go out there. Its going to be a sold out crowd and it could be a fun night around here, we just have to hold up our end of the bargain.McDonald, who was signed ten days ago, knows all about the need to put the past behind and focus on what lies ahead.The 29-year-old defensive back was forced to accept that a future in the NFL was no longer an option and any chance of resuming his professional football career could ultimately lie in Ottawa.McDonald spent six years in the NFL, but when no one came calling and he sat out the entire 2013 season the Collins, Miss., native knew he had some tough choices to make.It was either walk away from the game completely or look north, and with a competitive fire still burning McDonald made his decision.Earlier this season McDonald spent time on both the B.C. Lions and Calgary Stampeders practice rosters, but failed to make a strong enough impression to crack the game-day lineup.Friday night McDonald will finally get his opportunity to put his skills on display as he lines up for the Redblacks.I know I can still play at a high level and I know I still got plenty of years left in the tank so I dont want to finish until Im done, said McDonald. I just want to play. Football is what I love to do; its what Ive always loved to do.Selected by the Cleveland Browns in the fifth round of the 2007 NFL draft McDonald played 80 games with four different teams over his career, registering 216 tackles and nine interceptions.I was blessed to play six years in the NFL, McDonald sad. Im blessed to still be playing right now.McDonald admitted his year away from the game humbled him as a man and a player and made him realize he may haave taken previous opportunities for granted. Marshall Newhouse Jersey. Despite his past experience, McDonald said hes feeling a little nervous as he prepares for Fridays game.I havent had butterflies in my stomach for a long time so Im really looking forward to it, he said. I wish we could play today.Despite last weeks meltdown there was much too like about the Redblacks game, especially from quarterback Henry Burris.Burris and the offence finally managed to put some points on the board as they scored a season-high 32 points a€” two more than the Redblacks had scored in their previous four games combined. It was the first time Ottawa scored more than 20 points in a game since July 26th.I did a lot of investigative reporting on our team and watched a lot of film to see what could I bring to the table to help our team be more successful, said Burris. Using my feet was definitely one of the things I concluded with. Just buying time and also putting a little fear into the defensive lines mind just so they cant just rush the pocket and Ill be there and it helped out in step one. If need be Ill do it again here in this game as well.Burris says hes comfortable having to make quick reads and moving his feet if it can help extend plays.Its clear from everyone on this team that individuals are willing to do whatever it takes to help this team win another game.I wish a win for these guys so bad, said Campbell. With the work ethic theyve shown and the way they have bought in, they should be rewarded with a win.Unfortunately the Alouettes will be looking to put an end to their own losing streak as they are 0-5-0 outside of Montreal this season and still looking for their first road win.We need to start winning on the road in order to get where we want to, said Alouettes coach Tom Higgins. This is the next step, the next progression in the Alouettes journey.Montreal is coming off a 31-15 win over Calgary and is looking to play a smart road game.(Friday) youll see a team thats disciplined, plays hard, plays physical and hopefully plays fast, said Alouettes coach Tom Higgins. A team that gets first downs and keeps the defence on the bench.Notes: DB Jonathan Williams will be replacing Moton Hopkins, RB Jonathan Williams will be on for D.J. Harper and McDonald replaces Jerrell Gavins. Punter Brett Maher admitted he was a little stunned to learn that he would be getting fined for hitting an opponent below the knees in last weeks loss against Saskatchewan. Maher made a diving attempt to stop the Riders from scoring on a punt return and didnt realize that his actions would have a financial consequence. Thats the first and hopefully the last time Ill get fined, said Maher. a€|Higgins and Campbell won a Grey Cup together in Edmonton and are close friends. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // links van websites Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: