Lotgenoten forum :Ouderverstoting , P.A.S. Parental alienationsyndrome
The youngest superdraft pick in MLS history happens to be a

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // links van websites
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 31-01-2019 03:12:57    Onderwerp: The youngest superdraft pick in MLS history happens to be a Reageren met citaat
The youngest superdraft pick in MLS history happens to be a 19-year-old raised in Bolton, England. Fran Tarkenton Jersey . Harrison was a freshman at Wake Forest University in North Carolina before he was selected first by Patrick Vieiras New York City FC in the 2016 MLS Superdraft to become the Frenchmans first signing in charge of the club.Born in Stoke-on Trent and raised in Bolton, Harrison spent seven years at Manchester Uniteds academy before moving to USA aged 14. He scored 24 goals and had 33 assists at high-school level before a stand-out single year at college, which saw him selected to play professionally in Major League Soccer.Unfortunately, he arrived to New York harbouring a pelvic injury, spending time in rehab with former Chelsea star Frank Lampard.But the 19-year-old made his debut on Saturday, coming off the bench in the 57th minute against fierce rivals New York Red Bulls. His team-mates were already 5-0 down, conceding a further two to lose 7-0.New York City remain second in the Eastern Conference, though, and ahead of a game against Orlando City on Sunday, we asked Harrison 10 quickfire questions...How are you finding life in New York? Harrison was drafted first in the 2016 MLS Superdraft in January I love it. Having spent time in and out of New York at Manhattan Soccer Club [as a teenager] I had a little feel for it then.It was always a great experience being with them but now Im here its just a whole new experience and Im really enjoying it so far.Why did you leave Manchester Uniteds academy to play soccer in America?My contract was still with Manchester United but my Mum was looking to further my education as well as my soccer career.When we looked at schools in America, the facilities and everything were just out of this world. To be able to get that educational piece as well as maintain a different level of soccer, it was good enough, and I learnt enough at school.It was one of the better moves that Ive done in my life. Its enabled me to become the person I am today and who knows what wouldve happened if I stayed there [at Manchester United]. Im just thankful to have been given the opportunity to come here.What is it like playing with Frank Lampard, Andrea Pirlo and David Villa? Harrison spent time with Frank Lampard while both were injured at the start of the season Its a dream come true. I grew up watching these players and it still amazes me, four months in, that I get to see these guys every day, talk to them about the game and just get their perspective on things. Are the star names approachable and easy to get advice from?Thats the nicest thing about them really is that they dont think of themselves as any better than anyone else.They like to relate to the other guys and give them advice. Theyre really approachable, especially for a young guy like me, I was doing a bit of rehab with Frank and he was giving me some great advice. I got to know him really well.How would you describe your debut? The New York derby was one to forget for New York City FC as they lost 7-0 to their rivals in MLS It took the pressure off a little bit, being 5-0 down at the time, but Patrick told me to go out there and have fun and thats exactly what I did. The fans have just been so supportive the whole time and I just couldnt ask for any more.As a new player coming in, everyone made me feel so welcome since the moment Ive got here.To finally get out there was a big relief and was very exciting, especially as my Mum was able to make it out for my debut.How did you mentally get through the injury setback? Harrison is thankful for the support he received while he was out injured It was a new experience for me, Ive never really been out for that long before.It was tough for me coming in as a new player. It just felt a bit different, and I felt a little bit out of place at first, but I just kept doing my work, and doing my rehab and doing what the medical staff had to say. Being around Frank and those guys really helped me out a lot. [Teammate] Conor Brandt was a massive help for me, making me feel so comfortable right away and it was great.How did it Patrick Vieira react after the game after suffering a 7-0 loss? Patrick Vieira made Harrison his first NYCFC signing He took out the positives and thats what he does best. He makes the most out of a bad situation and at the end of the day its three points.If you take a step back and look at the league table, and where we are, were not in a bad league position.Were still in a good position and as long as we bounce back from it better than ever and come back stronger then thats the main thing.What is your personal aim for the season?As a new player and a rookie in the league I would like to come in and just make a stance really, impact the game as much as I can, and it would be nice to make the starting 11. New York City fans booed Frank Lampard as he was substituted on during their 7-0 home defeat against rivals New York Red Bulls Do you have ambitions of playing in England?Eventually Id like to come back to Europe and have the pressure of playing in the likes of the Premier League.Thats always been a dream of mine since I was young. For now, this is a great place to start with the guys around me and the coaching staff.Im learning so many new things already so this will be a good starting point. For me, Id hopefully be able to make that move later on in my career.You play Orlando City this weekend, does it excite you playing against the likes of Kaka and Julio Baptista? Kaka is Orlando Citys captain Thats something thats special. I grew up watching these guys so to be on the same team or playing against them is just amazing really.Its just a great experience that not many people can say they have so hopefully well be able to take it to them this weekend.Watch New York City v Orlando City live on Sky Sports 3 HD from 9am on Sunday, May 29. Also See: MLS: Kaka misses pen in draw Lampard brushes off boos WATCH: Lampard booed by own fans Red Bulls win New York derby 7-0 Linval Joseph Jersey . It was my fifth straight year attending and, as always, there are many interesting matters discussed as it pertains to the use of statistics in sports. Chris Doleman Jersey . Klose has a bruised pelvic bone and abdominal muscle problems but team doctors are trying to get him fit in time for the match. Bender has a hamstring injury. Germany is already without half-dozen players, due to injury or bad form. http://www.vikingsauthenticshop.com/Vikings-Paul-Krause-Draft-Jersey/ . Rodgers was ruled out on Friday by Packers head coach Mike McCarthy. Matt Flynn will make his second consecutive start for the Packers. CHICAGO -- Devin Mesoraco was hit by a pitch twice, in addition to the usual nicks that go along with being a catcher. He had a bag of ice on his right wrist and another on his left knee when he sat down for a well-deserved postgame meal. One sweet swing and another big win, and it was easy to forget about one painful night. Mesoraco homered for the fourth straight game, connecting for a two-out grand slam in Cincinnatis five-run ninth, and the Reds beat the Chicago Cubs 6-1 on Monday for their third straight win. "Youre going to get beat up back there," said Mesoraco, shrugging off all the bumps and bruises. "Thats why I get more days off than everybody else." Mesoraco drove a 1-0 pitch from Hector Rondon (1-2) into the basket in left-centre for his 13th homer. It was his second grand slam of the season and No. 3 of his career. Billy Hamilton had a tiebreaking RBI single earlier in the inning as Cincinnati won for the sixth time in seven games to move above .500 for the first time this season at 38-37. The winning sequence started when Chris Heisey reached on a pinch-hit single with two outs and no one on base, snapping an 0-for-16 rut. "It was all set up by Chris Heisey fighting his way into that soft single and stealing second base," Reds manager Bryan Price said. It was the first homer allowed by Rondon since Aug. 1. "Not the way you kind of draw it out. We tried to let him work his way through it," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. "Obviously it didnt work out." Jonathan Broxton (3-0) pitched a perfect eighth and Logan Ondrusek got three outs, helping the Reds improve to 30-11 against the Cubs over the last three seasons. Anthony Rizzo hit his 16th homer for the Cubs, who have lost three in a row. Jeff Samardzija struck out seven while pitching six innings of one-run ball. "All in all, I felt good, just needed a little improvement there early," Samardzija said. The Reds got off to a fast start behind Hamilton, who led off the game with a grounder just past second baseman Darwin Barney. Jaleel Johnson Jersey. The bouncer died in the grass in short right field and the speedy rookie hustled into second with a double, extending his hitting streak to 11 games. Todd Frazier followed with a drive into the gap in right-centre for an RBI triple. But Samardzija buckled down and kept Frazier at third, retiring Jay Bruce and Ryan Ludwick after he hit Mesoraco for the first time with one down. Chicago wasted a prime scoring chance in the fourth. Rizzo reached on a leadoff single before Starlin Castro doubled into the left field corner, putting runners on second and third. Alfredo Simon then retired three straight to preserve Cincinnatis 1-0 lead. Luis Valbuena flied out to medium right field, Welington Castillo hit a comebacker to the mound and Ryan Sweeney lined out to left. "I just tried to make my pitches the best I can, and everything was good," Simon said. The Cubs also wasted a leadoff double by Barney in the third. Samardzija broke his bat over his left knee after he popped up a sacrifice attempt. Simon allowed one run and five hits in seven innings. He struck out five and walked one. Frazier finished with three hits and Mesoraco reached five times. He also walked twice before he connected in the ninth. "I felt good the first time that I was here. I felt good coming into this series," Mesoraco said. "You just try to ride them out as long as you can." NOTES: Reds 2B Brandon Phillips (bruised right heel) got the night off. Price said Phillips is day to day. ... Renteria said they are working on finalizing the starting pitchers for Saturdays doubleheader against Washington. ... Cubs RHP Jake Arrieta (3-1, 1.98 ERA) will face RHP Homer Bailey (7-3, 4.68 ERA) in the second game of the three-game series Tuesday night. Arrieta is 2-0 with a sparkling 0.73 ERA in four starts this month. ... Sting led the crowd in the singing of "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" during the seventh-inning stretch. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // links van websites Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: