Lotgenoten forum :Ouderverstoting , P.A.S. Parental alienationsyndrome
s on the challeng

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // suggestie's
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-01-2019 02:49:37    Onderwerp: s on the challeng Reageren met citaat
What concerns me heading into the fifth week of football is the pace of the game and consequently its entertainment value. Adidas Shoes China Wholesale . Maybe it is because in NFL football the money is so big and they have such an immense population base to work with the entertainment value is never evaluated, but in this league it always is. The two reasons for concern are penalties and the challenge system. Penalties have hurt games this year. In week 4 there were 90 penalties called for 773 yards. That averages to 23 a game and 193 yards. Too much. Each game had at least 20 penalties when you combine two teams and six of eight teams last week had 10 or more. Now you can blame the refs but they do have to call what they see because if they dont they wont be CFL refs for much longer. I thought Hamilton coach Kent Austin summed it up the best talking about the Tiger-Cats 10-7 loss in Calgary. In reference to his player he had the quote "they are paid to perform, they are paid to produce and they are paid to win." They are also paid to take as few penalties as possible to perform, produce and win. In the world of excess penalties and consequence of boring football it is not about referees, it is about the quality of the player. And that is truly both sides of the border. Teams lost seven full lengths of the football field last week. Too much. Next concern is the challenge system on pass interference and other situations. I dont like it. I am all for it in playoff football to a high degree but it takes too long to go through the process and when not reversed seems like a waste of time. And the referee has no choice but to get it right in under as little time as possible. I do remember the Alouettes and Ticats last year and if there was a challenge system it would have been Montreal playing Saskatchewan in the 101 Grey Cup. That was a playoff game and that is my main point. Playoffs only, and if you want to challenge the coin flip to start the game, do it! Playoff football must be perfect, regular season football not so much. I am optimistic as the season moves on the challenge system will reach as close to perfection as possible as defensive backs adjust and perfect their craft. But man and I have to be honest here, it grinds the game to the point I am grinding my teeth. The quality of football is about the quality of the football player. Great players produce exceptional games because they know how to play the game as close to perfect as possible. Right now its far from perfect and here is hoping it changes fast. Nothing is more important to the football fan, and that includes me too. Adidas Shoes China Free Shipping . - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode. Adidas Shoes Clearance Sale Online .com) - A pair of Eastern Conference rivals will meet on Saturday as D. http://www.cheapadidasshoessale.com/ . Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No.Yesterday, an article from the Huffington post took a detailed look at the current state of the Silverdome, and as you can see from the images, it isnt pretty. Head to the @UniquelyDetroit Facebook page for a chance to win a seat from the Silverdome! http://t.co/daqLNCHgO2 pic.twitter.com/rZfwmeRQ9w— Uniquely Detroit (@UniquelyDetroit) April 29, 2014 Although the images of the ruins, and the absence of a tenant, would make you think that the Silverdome has been abandoned for over a decade, it actually played host to a soccer game between European giants AC Milan and Panathinaikos only a few years ago. Cheap Adidas Shoes Sale. It was also the home field for an American Ultimate Disc team in 2012, the Detroit Mechanix. It seems the lack of a roof, combined with the exposure to a less than forgiving mother nature, has desecrated the insides of the stadium. For more images, and an incredible video taken from inside the Silverdome ruins, check out the full article here. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // suggestie's Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: