Lotgenoten forum :Ouderverstoting , P.A.S. Parental alienationsyndrome
effort to provide for player safety the reality is that muc

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // suggestie's
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-01-2019 04:24:50    Onderwerp: effort to provide for player safety the reality is that muc Reageren met citaat
With the NHLs free agent signing period a day away, a few NHL teams are getting set by dumping contracts. Cheap Jordan 13 NZ . Calgary Flames defenceman Shane OBrien, Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman Tim Gleason and New Jersey Devils blueliner Anton Volchenkov were all placed on waivers at Noon et on Monday for the purpose of buyouts. By letting OBrien go, the Flames save $2 million off their salary cap. OBrien had one year left left on his contract and was owed $2.2 million in actual salary. OBrien, who signed a three-year deal with the Colorado Avalanche in 2012, was picked up off waivers by the Flames in January. Gleason, who has $4 million left in each of the next two seasons will be a non-compliance buyout that will affect the Leafs salary cap over the next four seasons. Toronto sent John-Michael Liles and the rights to prospect Dennis Robertson to the Carolina Hurricanes for Gleason on January 1. The move came one day after the club signed captain Dion Phaneuf to a seven-year extension. The Devils will clear $4.25 million in cap space each of the next two seasons by using their second and final compliance buyout on Volchenkov. Cheap Jordan 13 Shoes For Sale . "Im very pleased to be able to add a quarterback with Adrians experience and skill set," Calgary head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said in a statement. Air Jordan 13 Retro NZ . Trailing 5-4 in the third set, the 12th-ranked Isner fought off two match points and evened it at 5-5 with consecutive aces. The former University of Georgia star had his only service break of the match to go up 6-5 before firing the last four of his 30 aces to close out Ginepri, an Atlanta resident ranked 281st. http://www.airjordan13nz.com/ . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, it doesnt appear the offer was warmly received by the team. Blue Jackets director of hockey operations John Davidson and general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said on Wednesday the team has made offers of $6 million for two years, $32 million for six and $46 million over eight years but each one was refused by the restricted free agent centre and agent Kurt Overhardt.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Okay Kerry, defend your boys. Why no call on Johnny Boychuks hit on Jonathan Toews in the second period on Saturday night? And even though there was no call, isnt that hit exactly what the league is trying to get rid of? Doesnt it warrant a suspension? Chris Schweitzer Chris: I only defend "the boys" when I believe they are right. Rest assured there have been many occasions when they have not been very happy with me for disagreeing with one of their calls through this column. In spite of this, I continually answer hockey fan questions with honesty, fairness and my expressed opinion. I am not in favour of any contact that is delivered to the head of an opponent; accidental or otherwise! I would like nothing better than to see it totally eliminated from the game for the sake of every players safety and future health. Even though the league is making an effort to provide for player safety the reality is that much more needs to be done on all fronts to change the dangerous hitting culture we see within the game. No one is going to change it prior to game six of the Stanley Cup Final. We have to deal with the current rules and a standard of enforcement, both on and off the ice, which can often be described as inconsistent. Jonny Boychuk certainly deserved a penalty for elevating his hands to deliver a hit on Jonathan Toews. That action (hand/gloves near head,) given the circumstance with which it was delivered, constitutes a minor penalty for roughhing. Air Jordan 13 NZ. Boychuks hands appear to contact the name plate on the back of Toews sweater and ride up. While I recognize that a two-fisted glove hit can do considerable damage when delivered with velocity, the positioning of both players just prior to the contact must be taken into account. The language of Rule 48 (Illegal Check to the Head) explains that, "in determining whether such a hit should have been permitted, the circumstances of the hit, including whether the opponent put himself in a vulnerable position immediately prior to or simultaneously with the hit or the head contact on an otherwise legal body check was avoidable, can be considered." Jonny Boychuk did not use his elbow to make contact with Towes upper body or head which, as we have seen in some cases, result in a suspension. I dont believe Boychuk targeted Toews head nor did he even intend to strike Toews as high as he did. In the fast action of real time, Jonathan Toews turned his body exposing his back to Boychuk in addition to lowering his posture considerably just prior to the hit being delivered. This last second alteration resulted in Boychuks illegal hand use on the intended hit to ride up and make contact to the neck and lower part of Toews head. A precedent has been set not to suspend a player when his opponent alters his body posture significantly just prior to a hit that results in some contact to the head. I see this play no differently. You and I can only hope that over the remaining summer months real consideration will be given to tightening up the standard which could greatly reduce contact to the head. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' ' inn the gold medal game. Air Forc
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // suggestie's Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: