Lotgenoten forum :Ouderverstoting , P.A.S. Parental alienationsyndrome
inner Scott Pruett, was in the mix for the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // Kinderen als wapen en prooi in vechtscheidingssituaties
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-12-2018 01:58:23    Onderwerp: inner Scott Pruett, was in the mix for the Reageren met citaat
Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. Authentic Tony Parker Jersey . This week they discuss football enrolment, the reimagining of Mike Tyson, Denis the "Tweeting Mayor" Coderre and Sochi security. Bruce Arthur, National Post: My thumb is up to what appears to be happening in football at its roots. ESPN reported this week that Pop Warner Football, Americas biggest youth football program, experienced a 9.5 per cent drop in enrolment between 2010 and 2012, largely over what appears to be a fear of children experiencing concussions. Another survey said participation in tackle football has fallen 13 per cent since 2011. We still have a lot to learn about concussions; not every kid will be irreparably damaged by football, and not every kid will get away clean. But given everything we are learning about the dangers of the game - and since six American high school players have died playing football in 2013 alone - talking about whether you want your kids to take the chance seems like something close to the least a person can do. Steve Simmons, Sun Media: My thumb is down to the daily attempt and the publics buy-in to the rehabilitation of Mike Tysons image. You cant turn on your television set these days without being exposed to a Tyson movie, a documentary, an upcoming book, something. You can even turn on a comedy movie like "The Hangover" and see him in a cameo role. And laugh we all do, uncomfortably. Thats not the Mike Tyson I covered for more than a decade. That guy went to prison for rape in 1992, went to prison again in 1999, was accused of assaulting his first wife, was arrested 38 times before he was 13, arrested again in 2006, 2008, 2009 for drugs and assault and more. You can buy in on the new Mike Tyson. Sorry, Ive seen too much. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: My thumb is up to Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre, who tweets em as he sees em. Coderre tweeted he wanted to send scuffling Canadiens centre David Desharnais to Hamilton, which, in Montreal, amounted to taking a strong populist stand. I was awaiting Desharnais tweet that Coderre should be shipped to Chicoutimi. Ive had a fondness for sports mayors ever since Philadelphia mayor Ed Rendell told me before a World Series game at SkyDome that he would relish a chance to hit against Todd Stottlemyre. Anyway, after Desharnais shootout winner in Columbus Friday, Coderre tweeted, "Bravo, David." I look forward to Coderres Twitter account tackling my citys other pressing issues, such as P.K. Subbans penalty killing minutes. Dave Hodge, TSN: My thumb is down to any sporting event whose location, sheer size or stated importance makes necessary the kind of security measures that will exist at huge cost at the Winter Olympics in Sochi. To understand, there were patrols by combat jets, surface-to-air missiles on rooftops and an aircraft carrier on the river Thames at the London Olympics, and Sochi is promising police and soldiers in double the numbers mobilized in 2012. Spectators must carry and show at all times Olympic passports that will not respect their privacy - theyll be watched by more than 5,000 closed-circuit cameras and a fleet of drones - it is said they could be monitored on their phones and computers and their email could be intercepted. And they dare not protest those things or any other things as they go about their business as sports fans. If the games must begin like that, we can only hope they end with everyone still safe, and still free. Authentic Bruce Bowen Jersey .I shared with him how much I appreciated all he had done for us, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said of that Thursday night farewell. Cheap Spurs Jerseys Free Shipping . The star receiver certainly isnt celebrating it with the Texans mired in a franchise-record 13-game skid. http://www.cheapspursjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-tim-duncan-jersey . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Chip Ganassi bristles when his No. 02 team is called the star car.Truth is, the moniker couldnt be more appropriate right now.Ganassis all-star driver lineup of three-time IndyCar champion Scott Dixon, Daytona 500 winner Jamie McMurray, Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan and NASCARs reigning top rookie Kyle Larson won the prestigious Rolex 24 at Daytona on Sunday to give the team owner his record-setting sixth victory in 12 attempts.Ganassi made it clear he doesnt endorse the star car nickname, and he and team manager could pick their eight drivers names out of a hat to set the vaunted two-car lineup.I dont know who named it, but I dont approve of that name, he said. Thats like any other car on our team.It didnt look like any other, team, though as Dixon drove a gritty and lengthy final leg Sunday as his three teammates confidently believed hed pull out the win.Dixon relieved Larson with 3 hours, 32 minutes remaining in the twice-round-the-clock endurance race, and set out to conserve fuel, make no mistakes and follow the Ganassi strategy down to the checkered flag.The Iceman delivered, and made it look easy, too.He totalled more than seven hours behind the wheel of the Target/Ford EcoBoost Riley Prototype and carried the heaviest load on the team.We had such a good group of guys driving, an awesome team, McMurray said. Its about Scott Dixon to me. Its really hard to appreciate the talent that guys have from other series until you race with them, and its crazy the pace that Scott is able to have in the car. Its so much fun to sit up there and watch it.It was the second win for Dixon, who was part of the 2006 victory with Casey Mears and Dan Wheldon.After picking up his second watch, the New Zealander downplayed his role.The car was very consistent, and I think we had good speed, but everybody pulled their weight, he said. Everybody did what they needed to do, and thats what gets you through this 24 hours. Everybody kept the car in one piece.I cant emphasize how big of a team effort it is. Its not one person that ever wins this race. Its everybody involved, and this weekend everybody on the 02 team did their best job, and that was obviously enough to get the victory.It was the first Rolex win for McMurray, Kanaan and Larson, who felt he was so underwhelming in his debut last season that he let his team downn and never wanted to return to the sports car race. Authentic Dejounte Murray Jersey. Instead, he drove his own impressive three-plus hour stint in the middle of the night, then put together a brief but error-free run Sunday morning to get the team into the time window to turn the car over to Dixon.Its crazy how much a year can do. I hated this race last year. I was terrible, Larson said.McMurray joined AJ Foyt and Mario Andretti as the only drivers to win the Daytona 500 and the Rolex, while Kanaan joined a limited list of drivers to win both Indy and the 24 Hours.Its awesome, man. I love watches, Kanaan said. I always bought them, so Ive finally got one for free today.Ganassi beat defending race winner Action Express Racing, which was driven by Joao Barbosa, Christian Fittipaldi and Sebastien Bourdais, by 1.33 seconds.Wayne Taylor Racing, runner-up the last two years, lost a shot to challenge Dixon when it realized under a caution with 20 minutes remaining that Jordan Taylor had exceeded his allotted time allowed in the car. He was forced to pit from second to let older brother Ricky Taylor close out the final 9 minutes of the race.Its a bit disappointing, but we win and lose as a team, said Taylor.Ganassis other entry, the No. 01 led by five-time winner Scott Pruett, was in the mix for the victory until the clutch broke and the team was forced to retire with under two hours remaining.Corvette Racing won the GT Le Mans class with drivers Jan Magnussen, Antonio Garcia and Ryan Briscoe.PR1/Mathiasen Motorsports won the Prototype Challenge class with drivers Mike Guasch, Andrew Novich, Andrew Palmer and Tom Kimber-Smith. It appeared that CORE Autosport had that win locked up until Colin Brauns fiery crash with roughly 20 minutes remaining brought out the final caution and ended what seemed an easy victory.CORE Autosports owner Jon Bennett could only shrug.We did 23 hours and 46 minutes very successfully, he said. I think we had small contact with another car, which caused Colin to have a tire going down. We were trying to get back, we didnt a splash of gas, anyway. Thats how racing is, I love it.The GT Daytona class was won by Riley Motorsports and drivers Ben Keating, Dominik Fambacher, Al Carter, Kuno Wittmer and Cameron Lawrence. Keating, who is a Dodge Viper car dealer and driver for the SRT team, choked back tears after the win. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    ouderverstoting // Kinderen als wapen en prooi in vechtscheidingssituaties Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: